My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 9 August 2014

Saturday Splatter

Day 6 of Smudgefest and boy am I glad I am back home for this one!

The piece I have made today comes with a tutorial which you can find in the cheapskate crafter group on the Smeared and Smudged Forum.

I have made a pocket page using a birthday card I had on my birthday, there was lots of paint splattering, ink spraying and distress stain splatting going on while making this piece. The stamps I have used are from the Voodoo by Rick St Dennis Rubber set from smeared ink.







I am also entering this into the following challenges:


10 comments:

Kay Mowat said...

Awesome projects love it thanks for joining in at Punk You Girl xx

SAMARA said...

Gorgeous recycle and reuse Shell! I love that you used a gift as a regift to us at LOC for our challenge. Just gorgeous. I love mixed media so I am especially drawn to all your play by play pics. Best of luck! Hugz, Samara DT x

Lyneen said...

WOW... perfect for the Saturday SPLATTER THMEME for Smudgefest. LOVE all the layers created!!!

angiesuez said...

Luv those voodoo guys! Looks like you had inky messy fun!

Steph said...

Great project, love how those flowers turned out. Thanks for sharing with us over at PYG.

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous Shell! Thanks for the tutorial too! Thanks for joining our Dark Themed Anything Goes challenge at Left of Center! mo xxx

maureenjscott said...

Hi, me again!!! Just popping in to say Thanks for sharing at PunkyouGirl this month!

Oh and while I'm here... thanks for entering at A Step in the DArk too!! Love seeing your work in blogland! Mo xxx

Erin Bentley said...

HI, fabulous project, Love the image and great colours. Thank you so much for joining A Step In The Dark challenge this forthright. We hope to see you again soon.

Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner xx

Teresa said...

Great project - thanks for sharing at PYG, LOC and ASITD - good luck in all three challenges x

Steph said...

Just saw you added this at LOC too, thanks for sharing with us over there as well :) Fab project!