My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 23 August 2014

Pocket page - Quoth the Raven

There is just under a week left now to join in with the current anything Poes challenge at Quoth the Raven. I have got a little bit of inspiration to share with you. This is the pocket page I made for the swap on the Smeared and Smudged Forum last month, my swap partner was the fabulous Black Dragon so I knew I just had to make something Poe related :D

I have used papers from a Tim Holtz craft halloween pad and the stamps are from Smeared Ink's Quoth the Raven rubber set. 








I would like to enter this into the following challenges :

3 comments:

Kay Mowat said...

Fantastic project thanks for joining in at Punk You Girl

pam hicks said...

Thanks for sharing your fab project and joining us at LOC, good luck Pam DT xx

maureenjscott said...

Love this Shell! Sorry for the delay in commenting, but thanks for sharing at LOC challenge #42! mo dt coordinator xxx