My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 16 August 2014

New stamps at Smeared Ink

With Halloween just around the corner there is a brand new digi stamp set in the Smeared Ink store that will be perfect for your creepy makes this year. The set is called Hallocuties and is fantastic!

I have used the Zombie Girl and You're better than brains stamps for this piece and I am sure you will be seeing a lot more from me using this set in the near future.



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

6 comments:

Kay Mowat said...

Lol awesome image love what you have done with it thanks for joining in at Punk you Girl

Avril Ann said...

Fantastic image, Shell, love the sentiment too, LOL xxx

Steph said...


Fab card, love the new image! Thanks for sharing with us at LOC and PYG this week.

Erin Bentley said...

Hi, A fabulous project, Thank you for joining A Step In The Dark this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

Teresa said...

Such a fantastic card, love it! thanks so much for sharing with us at PunkYouGirl this time - good luck and hope to see you again x

Sheena Fitzpatrick said...

This is brilliant! I love the sentiment!

Thank you for joining us at PunkYouGirl for our Anything Goes challenge, I hope you can join us again for our new What Creeps Under The Sea challenge!

Sheena
xxx