My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 8 March 2014

Smeared Ink DT piece

Oh I do love it when new Smeared Ink rubber lands on my door and I can never wait to get them out and all inked up :)

This week I have been playing around with the 2 sets from January which were Morbidly Adorable Tarot: Set 1 and Danse Macabre.

I have used one stamp from each set on this journal page, I have coloured them in with a mix of metallic pencils, charcoal and distress inks.



If you haven't already become a member of the smeared and smudged forum why not hop over now and join up? it's completely free to join and you will find so much inspiration there.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges



4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

How brilliant putting these two images together! Fabulous! Love the sparkle! xxD

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

We are so happy that you have joined in our current challenge 'Diecuts' over on the "Left Of Centre Creative Challenges" Blog.

Absolutely brilliant. Really like that backing... The images look great and you can really see the shine from the metallic pencils.

I hope you will join us for more of our future fortnightly challenges... We also have a Facebook group that we would love you to join: https://m.facebook.com/groups/366516863488820?ref=bookmark

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member

Susan Salyer said...

Beautiful art Shell I love the stamps here. what a treat.
hugs
susan s

maureenjscott said...

Another awesome AJ page Shelley! I love these images! So tempted to sign up for rubber! Fab! thanks for joining in at LOC with this creation! Mo xxx