My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 8 March 2014

Quoth the Raven Tic Tac Poe

I am very late posting my DT piece for Quoth the Raven, would seem time is going far too fast!

Our challenge this month is TIC TAC POE and the grid we are using is here below



I have made a journal page for my piece and I picked the top row to make it.



I started by painting the background with acrylic paints and then used some shimmer powders through a stencil. Once everything was dry I used stamps from Smeared Ink's Quoth the Raven rubber set all over the page in different colour inks. 
To finish it I added a couple of metal embellishments and some fibres.

I do hope you will join us for this challenge.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges



3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

You picked a tough row IMOO and managed beautifully! Putting my thinking cap on. xxD

maureenjscott said...

Hey Shelley!! Thanks for joining in at LOC This week!! And Thanks for linking up to our Anniversary event too! I love looking at your AJ pages, and this one is fab!! I'm waiting on the paint to dry for my Tic Tac Poe entry as I type!! :)
thanks! mo xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge over on the Left Of Centre Creative Challenges.
This challenge is to celebrate our 1st Birthday...

What a great journal page. I love all the different elements you have brought together on this page. Great Poe inspiration.

I really hope you will join us for more of our future fortnightly Challenges. There are always great prizes to be won from our wonderful Sponsors.

<3 & Hugs
Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member