My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 8 March 2014

Left of Centre 1 year anniversary

I was really excited when Maureen asked me to take part in the celebrations over at Left of Centre, I was lucky enough to have been a part of the first DT when the challenge blog started last year so I jumped at the chance to join in with this fun event.

I will be sharing a few pieces with you for LOC over the next couple of weeks and my first piece is a page from a paper bag album I am making. The image I have used on this one if from Delicious Doodles who are sponsoring the event and she is called Raven Goddess. I started by printing her onto some vellum and then coloured her with promarkers.




4 comments:

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous Shell! thanks so much for doing this for us at LOC! We really appreciate your support! thanks! mo xxx

Susan Salyer said...

Oh Shell this is gorgeous I love your coloring and layout just beautiful.
hugs
susan s

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous, Shell! Never tried coloring on vellum. Great work! Fabulous start to your album. Can't wait to see more. xxD

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I really like this page. That paper is beautiful and I can think of many projects I could use it on!!
Lovely image and I adore the way you have coloured it to give it a dark Victorian look.
Thank you for helping LOC celebrate our 1st Birthday

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member