My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 21 February 2014

Smeared Ink DT piece

My Smeared Ink DT piece for this week is some stamped mirrored coasters. I picked them up a few weeks ago and they've been sat waiting for me to do something with them :)

I have stamped onto the coasters using 2 of the stamps from the Quoth the Raven rubber set from Smeared Ink. this set can be found here as part of the rubber club. For those who do not know about the smeared ink rubber club check out the link here





Be sure to come and check out the challenges and run over at the Smeared and Smudged forum, there is something for everyone on there. 


I am entering these into the following challenges:

http://lovetocreatechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

mixamatoasties said...

Great project.

Thanks for sharing at Love to Create this week.

Susan

Ruza Rebel said...

Cool project!
Thank you for joining our Make it Sparkle with Bling Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Matney said...

Oh, I really like these! What a great idea and now I need some!! Awesome project.

May said...

WOW...These are fantastic... Love the effect you have created..I've never seen this before...Love it... Thank you for joining us at Craft my Life Challenge... Hugs May x x x