My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 30 December 2013

Deadly Nightshade

Teri has done it again! Another fantastic image will be hitting the Delicious Doodles Store on Wednesday and she really is a stunner! This beauty is called Deadly Nightshade and I have been lucky enough to get to play with her already.

I printed the image onto some vellum and coloured her with promarkers.

I then made a frame for it and a holder to pop a tea light into, I have used a proper one just to take photos but will be replacing it for a led one just as soon as I get some new batteries for mine tomorrow.

The first photo was with the candle lit. 







2 comments:

Teri said...

WOW, you were quick with that one hun! Fantastic!! x

Matney said...

Very cool! Great coloring and love how bright your gal is, even w/out the light =). Great idea and so inspired.